The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

NWoD rules vs OWBN affiliation

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NWoD rules vs OWBN affiliation Empty NWoD rules vs OWBN affiliation Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:05 am

Michael MacLeod

Michael MacLeod

given the bylaw that was to make us leave didn't actually go through, are people still in favour of leaving OWBN to convert?

Personally, I am happy with either... I like the potential to take a character overseas, but the NWoD system is superior, despite the setting not being adequate IMO...

Also, some of the disciplines get significantly better/worse (Physical disciplines mostly get worse, presence loses its rather out of place level 2 power, obfuscate turns a level 6 power into a level 1 power)

2NWoD rules vs OWBN affiliation Empty Re: NWoD rules vs OWBN affiliation Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:09 am

ST 1

Admin

Moved to correct forum.

Clarifications:

There is no option of converting and not leaving OWbN.

We are not considering changing setting, just system.

Better or Worse is a matter of perspective. Some of the broken powers (Aegis & Puissance to name two) are removed, but there are no "Dead levels" of those disciplines. The system also far better reflects the advantages of skill over talent or disciplines & encourages much more balanced characters.

https://thephoenixrises.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum