The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that are not up for discussion.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Things that are not up for discussion. Empty Things that are not up for discussion. Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:14 pm

ST 2

Admin

We are not using weapons are deadly.

We are not using armoury reloaded.

We are severely limiting Thaumaturgical paths available as we will have to convert them ourselves.

We are not using Predators taint. It is setting inappropriate.

Vampires appear on camera as per usual in the OWoD. You cannot burn a willpower to avoid this.

Clans have their conversion of OWoD flaws, not the NWoD flaws, with the exception of Tremere as per the White Wolf conversion document. More on that later.

Castellain

Being one of the only 2 Tremere pc's in play atm, may I have a link to the conversion doc pls? Kinda curious Smile

3Things that are not up for discussion. Empty Re: Things that are not up for discussion. Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:37 am

ST 2

Admin

Castellain wrote:Being one of the only 2 Tremere pc's in play atm, may I have a link to the conversion doc pls? Kinda curious Smile

Seeing as it's the official White Wolf 'Vampire Translation Guide' no, we can't post it here in it's entirety for copyright reasons and I don't actually have a link to it anyway.

The relevant section reads as follows;

"...[Tremere] don't have a Clan Weakness - the one listed in Vampire: the Masquerade is dependent on societal circumstance, not on any inborn property of the blood."

Castellain

Sweet, answered the question. Thx.

Michael MacLeod

Michael MacLeod

6Things that are not up for discussion. Empty Re: Things that are not up for discussion. Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:58 am

ST 1

Admin

*cough* Already have it. *cough*

https://thephoenixrises.forumotion.com

7Things that are not up for discussion. Empty Re: Things that are not up for discussion. Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:42 am

Cedric Ibn Sarmad

Cedric Ibn Sarmad

As for no armoury reloaded, ruling out all the combat styles from the book if decide to include combat styles, for example sword and shield or two handed weapon, as the methods of combat which don't have an associated style lack the boost in power (extra damage, more attacks, defence reduction)
I agree with skipping most the book, deadly weapons makes combat far too lethal, and many of the other alternative rules are just weird

ST 1

Admin

The armoury reloaded thing was more for the weapons & hacks. We'll have to consider fighting styles as appropriate, thanks for noting and differentiating.

https://thephoenixrises.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]