The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Announcements of Prince Heysforth 7/6/15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ST 2

Admin

For their recent efforts against the Rodent Menace, Mr Charles and Mr Bruce Jackson shall henceforth be Knights of my domain.

For their recent efforts against the Rodent Menace, Morgan Caudwell, Dame Fiona O'Halloran and Maximillian LeStrange shall gain standing within the Camarilla.

For his recent efforts against the Rodent Menace, Sheriff Sir Anton Karlsson shall gain the right of Progeny within my domain.

In addition, Miss Rose Willoughby shall gain standing within the Camarilla for a most excellent party.

ST 2

Admin

Kindred of the City of Auckland

We shall be absent from the forthcoming gathering, however the Camarilla Exemplary Lionel Remillard will be present. He is conducting an investigation into infernalism and we hope that Kindred of the City offer every facility to him, as we have done.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum