The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Announcements of Prince Heysforth 2/1/15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Announcements of Prince Heysforth 2/1/15 Empty Announcements of Prince Heysforth 2/1/15 Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:13 pm

ST 2

Admin

Let it be known that for their services to the City of Auckland against the Infernalist threat, the following Kindred shall gain standing within the Camarilla

Dame Isabella Marietta
Maximilian LeStrange
Morgan Caudwell
Sir Anton Karlsson
Jim Heartwood
Michael Bernard
Sir Ratsioli
Dame Fiona O'Halloran
Rebekah Goldberg
Ms Anastasia
Bruce Jackson
Miguel Verdugo
Nick Scott

For her sucessful surveillance leading to the assault, Dame Isabella Mariette shall have the right of progeny

The kindred Miguel Verdugo and Nick Scott shall have hospitality within my city, as shall Maximilian LeStrange

The kindred Jim Heartwood shall lose standing within the Camarilla for disrespect to my Seneschal

The kindred Maximilian Lestrange shall lose standing within the Camarilla for breaching the rules of my Elysium

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum