The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obfuscate Training - lvl 1

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obfuscate Training - lvl 1 Empty Obfuscate Training - lvl 1 Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:20 am

Lukas

Lucas Stokes will be running an Obfuscate level 1 course this month, for kindred of the city of Auckland.
Cost is a major boon, or trades if agreed.

There will be follow up courses for learning to mask your over all appearance.

If you are not already skilled in some way at keeping yourself hidden from the hunters and enemies of our kind then I strongly urge you to take up this offer.

2Obfuscate Training - lvl 1 Empty Re: Obfuscate Training - lvl 1 Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:05 pm

Isabella

Isabella

If there is call for higher levels to be taught urgently, please get in touch with myself and an arrangement can be made if required.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum