The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obfuscate teaching

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obfuscate teaching Empty Obfuscate teaching Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:14 pm

Morgan Caldwell

With the excess of hunters in town right now, Morgan is extending the offer of teaching the early stages of Obfuscate to any who want to learn, for a major boon apiece per dot learned. This month he will be teaching a class on Obfuscate 1, with a class on Obfuscate 2 intended to follow in January. Stay safe! Don't get tripped over by incompetent hunters! (Because even incompetents tend to know about the fire thing.)

2Obfuscate teaching Empty Re: Obfuscate teaching Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:21 pm

Morgan Caldwell

Just a reminder that if anyone is interested in learning Obfuscate 2 this month, Morgan will be teaching a class.

Also if anyone is still in need of Obfuscate 1, please speak with Felix, as I understand he is teaching a class for that this month.

In both cases the price will be the usual 1 major boon.

3Obfuscate teaching Empty March Obfuscate Lessons Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:59 am

Although some of our hunter problems have been resolved, it is still prudent and urgent that all members of the city be able to effectively hide themselves. As in previous months Clan Malkavian is offering classes on Obfuscate.

This month, I myself will be teaching on the ability to mask one's appearance(Obfuscate 2), with the view to teaching the art of removing oneself from viewers entirely (Obfuscate 3) in April.

As before the cost for this shall be one Major Boon.

4Obfuscate teaching Empty April Obfuscate Lessons Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:51 pm

Greetings everyone.
As mentioned in previous months I will be holding a class during April on how to hide oneself from normal sight.
The cost for this will be one Major boon as in previous months.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum