The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Announcements of Prince Pietro Cellini via Harpy Hayden Delaware 6/3/16

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ST 2

Admin

Kindred of New Zealand

The kindred Sara Lovart is reduced in standing due to her part in a conspiracy against my reign and no longer has hospitality in the city of Wellington.

2Announcements of Prince Pietro Cellini via Harpy Hayden Delaware 6/3/16 Empty Announcements of Prince Heysforth 6/3/16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:55 pm

ST 2

Admin

Kindred of the city of Auckland

Let it be known that the kindred Sara Lovart for her lack of courtesy shall no longer have hospitality in my domain.

Let it be known that the kindred Rick Bogart is no longer my knight. For his part in the conspiracy against my brother Prince Pietro Cellini he shall lose standing within the Camarilla. Mr Bogart shall no longer have hospitality within my domain.

Let it be known that for his part in the conspiracy against my brother Prince Pietro Cellini the kindred Jim Heartwood shall lose standing within the Camarilla. For his lack of courtesy he shall lose his remaining standing within the Camarilla. Mr Heartwood shall no longer have hospitality within my domain.

Let it be known that the kindred Morgan Caldwell is no longer my knight. For his part in the conspiracy against my brother Prince Pietro Cellini he shall lose standing within the Camarilla. In addition, in order to remain within this city Mr Caldwell shall owe me a Major boon.

ST 1

Admin

The kindred Gerald Mortimer is blood-hunted in the city of Wellington

https://thephoenixrises.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum