The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Note for Isabella & Fiona

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Note for Isabella & Fiona Empty Note for Isabella & Fiona Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:12 am

I can't cancel the boon as requested - there is actually no way to do what Fiona is doing for Isabella, as the House Rules clearly state. Check with an ST and get them to confirm with me if I'm wrong.

2Note for Isabella & Fiona Empty Re: Note for Isabella & Fiona Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:02 pm

Isabella

Isabella

They have already informed her, and the function of the item requested has been changed accordingly.

3Note for Isabella & Fiona Empty Re: Note for Isabella & Fiona Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:27 pm

Arachne

Yes making a different type instead. Smile Though ooc I would like to make flamethrower shells for someone. >.>

4Note for Isabella & Fiona Empty Re: Note for Isabella & Fiona Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:55 pm

Heh, for a Nos you're not overly OOC subtle, Antonia. Smile

Please see the announcements - your boon has been cleared.

5Note for Isabella & Fiona Empty Re: Note for Isabella & Fiona Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 am

Arachne

Fiona is usually not ic subtle either. :p She would also like to remind the players what she can do. So they start calling the damn boons in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum