The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demon on the loose

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Demon on the loose Empty Demon on the loose Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:10 am

Cedric Ibn Sarmad

Cedric Ibn Sarmad

Cedric lets members of the Camarilla know that through the actions of members of the city, the demonic ghoul that had escaped from the fight with Jamila was captured and attempted to be held for questioning at a time when individuals with appropriate skills were available. However during the day it broke free, trashed a portion of Cedric's haven and murdered some of his neighbours, so due to this he will be unable to assist in much in the coming month as has to re-locate a number of sensitive items.

A team tracked down and killed the demon the following night, but lesson has been learnt that unless the people are on hand to interrogate a demon, kill it at the soonest possible convenience, do not capture.

Last edited by Cedric Ibn Sarmad on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Demon on the loose Empty Re: Demon on the loose Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:44 pm

Steven Cooper

sure... who are our interrogators?

3Demon on the loose Empty Re: Demon on the loose Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Cedric Ibn Sarmad

Cedric Ibn Sarmad

Anyone who thinks they can extract information from a demon, which possibly possesses superhuman willpower. At this time I am aware of no hands being raised

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum