The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Decrees of The Prince

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Decrees of The Prince Empty Decrees of The Prince Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:39 am

Razorblade Charlie

Razorblade Charlie

Here shall be posted my princly decrees both historical and new:

The Primogen shall hold the right of destruction over all those kindred that do not hold a camirilla position.

In the past the creations of the kindred have gone astray. Let it be noted those of the camarilla wishing to create ghouls should present them before the prince to be vetted and recognised. Those that already possess ghouls should also bring the beings forward for recognition. Unrecognised ghouls of members of the camirilla will be frowned upon and any untowards actions by them will be seen to reflect the contempt of the master towards the camarilla of this city.

2Decrees of The Prince Empty Re: Decrees of The Prince Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:41 pm

Razorblade Charlie

Razorblade Charlie

Primogen Spencer is now entitled with the Position of Seneschal.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum