The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clan Conversion

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clan Conversion Empty Clan Conversion Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Raoul

Raoul

How will the clans convert over?

Nos into Nos goes, as do Gangrel into Gangrel, and Ventrues into Ventrues.

But who becomes Daevas? Mehket? What becomes of the Assamites? Tremere into Crones?

Will Covenants be brought in? I like the fact that you can have 5 clans x 5 Covenants making 25 flavours of character even before adding your twist to them.

2Clan Conversion Empty Re: Clan Conversion Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:11 pm

ST 1

Admin

We will still be running in the old world of darkness setting, so clans will remain the same and covenants do not exist. Otherwise we'd be running a completely different game and restarting. We are considering ways of bringing things in that are still consistent with the old world of darkness setting.

https://thephoenixrises.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum