The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

First Announcement of Prince Morgan Caldwell

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Morgan Caldwell

The Prince is dead. Long live the Prince.
Well, he's probably dead. We assume so. Actually, one might argue all Princes are dead, as are all the rest of us, so this discussion topic is really giving little to no information.
I'll start again.

As many of you by now know, Walter Stewart is missing and presumed dead, felled by a skilled and powerful assailant whose identity remains a mystery. As this mystery assailant does not appear to wish the mantle of Prince for themselves, I have stepped forward to assure we have no void in leadership.

More formal matters will be addressed in the coming nights, however first I feel the matter of hospitality should be addressed with some immediacy, in order that none suffer from uncertainty in this matter.

As previously stated, those who were acknowledged as present at Isaac Spielding's rapier tournament last night have hospitality.
Elysium will be held next month at my address in Epsom (more details to follow) where any who wish hospitality are welcome to present themselves; however, for those of you who may be unable to attend or simply would like the matter sorted sooner I shall make myself available over the course of this month.
Finally, as I understand Doc is likely to be rather busy and would not want to pull him away from his work, he of course has hospitality. (After all, only a madman would deny it to him.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum