The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harpy Announcement, 9th July 2016

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harpy Announcement, 9th July 2016 Empty Harpy Announcement, 9th July 2016 Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:10 pm

Genevieve Hayward

Genevieve Hayward

It is with regret that I announce my resignation from the position of Harpy. I have several reasons for doing so, and some of the more astute among you may even know some of them. The rest I am afraid you may have to track me down to ask me about, as I will not be returning to Auckland for some time. There is much I have learned in my time as your Harpy, but I think before I can truly serve the domain of Auckland I have other things that I must do and things that must be laid to rest.

To whichever poor unfortunate ends up Harpy in my place, a few words of advice:

They come to you. They want to be on the books, they come to you. You're the Harpy, not the maid. Make exceptions to this rule when you feel they have earned it and at no other time.

If you wish to collect the list, you have 48 hours from the posting of this announcement to email me for the permissions.

Kind Regards,
Genevieve.

P.S. Mr Acker, since you seem to have nominated yourself as interim Harpy, I have upgraded the boon I owe you to a major for the trouble. Hopefully one day you will be able to collect, yes?

2Harpy Announcement, 9th July 2016 Empty Re: Harpy Announcement, 9th July 2016 Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:22 am

Nick Scott

My dear Lady Genevive, unfortunately at the last gathering there were no primogen present to appoint a new harpy.
So even though Mr Acker thinks that he may have the role, at this stage he is not in that role. It is only my thought here but I would think that the best place to send the info on boon information to would be to a clan primogen, could I suggest Mr McCoy. This way when the position is passed on by the primogen the info goes with it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum