The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Announcements of Prince Pietro Cellini of Wellington

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ST 2

Admin

It is with great sadness that we mourn the demise of my sire, Prince Vincenzo Ducati and that we take upon ourselves the Princedom of Wellington.

Let it be known that the kindred known as Sluzka is bloodhunted in the domain of Wellington.

Let it be known that no member of Clan Tremere will have hospitality in the city of Wellington until this creature is destroyed.

Let it be known that the following kindred shall gain status within the Camarilla:
Gerald Mortimer
Reinhart van Buel
Hayden Delaware
Cassandra
D'Artagnan
Harriet Bellingham
Struan McConnell
Isabella Marietta

Let it be known that the following kindred are owed blood boons by ourself.
Cassandra
D'Artagnan
Harriet Bellingham

Let the following changes of position in the domain of Wellington be known.
Reinhart Van Buel will now be our Seneschal, replaced in his position as Harpy by Hayden Delaware.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum