The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game location

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Game location Empty Game location Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:58 pm

ST 2

Admin

Game is at the usual location... In-character location is to be determined. Does anyone want to host?

2Game location Empty Re: Game location Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:41 am

ST 2

Admin

IC the August gathering is at a location set by the keeper and hosted by the "Assistant Keeper of Elysium" Jackie Boyd, who is apparently an associate of Jimmy's. This seems pretty genuine as Jimmy has actually invited you, he just can't make it himself.

Please tell us before the game if you are doing anything other than attending as per usual.

3Game location Empty Sudden change of OOC Game location Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:25 pm

ST 2

Admin

OK, we've had a sudden cancellation from the fast-draw club, so we have a change of OOC location for the September game.

The game will begin at 7pm in the Uni atrium. The p-lan is to use that and the quad area for roleplay/scenes etc. As it's likely to be cold, we suggest dressing warmly.

The game will then move to a warmer location that serves food & hot beverages to discuss the plan for next month's 1-off game. If people want to discuss things further afterwards, I can host a small number of people at my place.

4Game location Empty November Game Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:09 am

ST 2

Admin

Usual location this month at the FDC.

Game setting is a meeting called for the night after the gathering.

Could those who have not done so please give game reports for King's Gambit so that we know what actually happened. We offer extra xp for those who do so... we have no idea what happened to some of you.

Thanks

5Game location Empty Re: Game location Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:30 am

ST 2

Admin

Would anyone like to volunteer to host the January gathering IC? Preferably someone with some ability to host. (Resources are good for this)

6Game location Empty Re: Game location Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:37 am

Michael MacLeod

Michael MacLeod

assuming the Keeper doesnt wish to host, I can arrange a location

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum