The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fighting Styles

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fighting Styles Empty Fighting Styles Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:03 pm

ST 2

Admin

We've been discussing fighting styles. We are highly unhappy with the live fighting styles, but are much happier with the tabletop ones as they're a lot more balanced for their cost. What we want to know is if people want graduated fighting styles at all and if so, which versions they prefer.

2Fighting Styles Empty Re: Fighting Styles Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:59 am

Michael MacLeod

Michael MacLeod

prefer no fighting styles

3Fighting Styles Empty Re: Fighting Styles Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:31 am

Cedric Ibn Sarmad

Cedric Ibn Sarmad

I like fighting styles in that theymake you able to do something other than "swing with stick", be it making you harder to hit or hitting harder, or getting extra "swings".
Problem is some fighting styles are strictly superior and well over power those without. I'd still like them to be in, one format or another

4Fighting Styles Empty Re: Fighting Styles Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:55 am

ST 2

Admin

An addendum to fighting styles; we will not be adding any to characters during conversion, but they will be available for purchase with XP on a case by case basis as appropriate. We hope that there will be time in the latter half of the next game (after the fight against Jamila) for people to discuss their converted characters and spend what XP they have available.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum