The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prince's August Announcements

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prince's August Announcements Empty Prince's August Announcements Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:48 pm

Morgan Caldwell

Firstly, I would like to apologise for not making these announcements at the end of last night. With the pall of concern that was unfortunately cast over the end of the gathering, I felt it best not to address any matters of import at the time.

Without further ado, it is my pleasure to announce the appointment of Isaac Speilding as my Keeper of Elysium, a responsibility which I am certain he will undertake with the utmost care and gravitas. With the aid of what I understand to be a crack support team, I know he will do the city proud.

Alas, not all news can be good news. It is with a considered measure of disappointment that I must reduce Felix Acker's standing in the Camarilla due to unauthorised use of disciplines in Elysium.

Lastly for tonight, I offer Status to the first of the Camarilla of Auckland who can demonstrate for me their mastery of Transportation.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum