The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

News of a new cult

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1News of a new cult Empty News of a new cult Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:54 pm

ST 2

Admin

News spreads about a new sex cult, the cult of Himeros. The self-proclaimed high priest of this cult, one Jacob Taylor appeared on good morning talking up the cult's divine right to mass intercourse and ascension. Jacob threatened to take his armed followers to the streets in order to have public orgies as Himeros intended.

There are some stories about people being abducted into mass orgies.

The reaction of Police is rapid, urging calm and to report any suspicious activity, especially sightings of anyone armed. A number of suspected cultists are arrested over the next few weeks, notably including some church members.

2News of a new cult Empty Re: News of a new cult Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:20 pm

ST 2

Admin

Media reports:

Police were called in to a strange disturbance at the Domain last night. At the park there were hundreds of people taking part in some kind of ritual orgy. This is believed to be the work of the Cult of Himeros. A large statue surrounded by an immense amount of feathers was found at the scene and has been taken into Police custody.

3News of a new cult Empty Re: News of a new cult Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:12 pm

Jess Herringer

Is anyone investigating this yet?

4News of a new cult Empty Re: News of a new cult Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:25 pm

Boris Orlov

Boris Orlov

This does seem weird and newsworthy. Also no, first time I noticed this post. Smile

5News of a new cult Empty Re: News of a new cult Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Jess Herringer

I've been patrolling looking for activity from these guys but nothing yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum