The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

can I beg a lift home?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1can I beg a lift home? Empty can I beg a lift home? Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:26 pm

Arachne

Just wondering could anyone give me a lift to either out greenlane way or to the britomart station after the game this weekend? i am willing to pay petrol money. Smile

2can I beg a lift home? Empty Re: can I beg a lift home? Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:27 am

Albert Smith

Albert Smith

Yup I should be able to

3can I beg a lift home? Empty Re: can I beg a lift home? Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Arachne

Thanks very much. Smile

4can I beg a lift home? Empty Re: can I beg a lift home? Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Arachne

Can I again beg a lift off someone to either remuera or britomart train station for the november game please?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum