The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghoul Discipline

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ghoul Discipline Empty Ghoul Discipline Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Cedric Ibn Sarmad

Cedric Ibn Sarmad

In old world, Ghouls are limited to level 2 Potence, Fortitude and Celerity (With some exceptions), however in new world Ghouls can learn any discipline they are able to find someone to teach them (Though in the ghoul book, they cost a ghoul 14xp per dot) and special adjustment to some of the powers for ghouls (Only able to survive earth melded for 15 minutes per stamina dot for example).

Are we going to continue with ghouls only being able to learn Vigor, Resilience and Celerity upto level 2, or allow further gain both in level, and in variety?

Last edited by Cedric Ibn Sarmad on Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

2Ghoul Discipline Empty Re: Ghoul Discipline Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:43 am

ST 1

Admin

We're looking at Ghoul options currently. The costs are rather high so it's unlikely you'll ever see levels beyond 2 unless someone actually plays a Ghoul.

https://thephoenixrises.forumotion.com

3Ghoul Discipline Empty Re: Ghoul Discipline Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Raoul

Raoul

I played a ghoul in a nwod game. The mage was b!tching about his advancement costs until I said "42 pts to get to level 2". Ghoul advancement is a dog. But it does reflect that the human body wasn't designed to move at that speed, lift that weight, take that punishment and live. While being dead is another matter.

4Ghoul Discipline Empty Re: Ghoul Discipline Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:17 pm

Jim Spencer

On Ghouls are we going to the new rules for ghouls where someone (either the vampire or the ghoul) has to spend a willpower each month to keep them a ghoul?

5Ghoul Discipline Empty Re: Ghoul Discipline Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:28 pm

ST 2

Admin

Jim Spencer wrote:On Ghouls are we going to the new rules for ghouls where someone (either the vampire or the ghoul) has to spend a willpower each month to keep them a ghoul?

Our current thinking is yes and it will be the Vampire.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum