The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toreador Gala

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toreador Gala Empty Toreador Gala Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:52 pm

Isabella

Isabella

On Behalf of the Toreador of Auckland it is my pleasure to inform you of a gala of the Arts, to be held this November.

As part of an ongoing effort to foster culture within the city, it is our privilege to host this event, intended to showcase local talents.
During the festivities, there will be a silent auction, showcasing both items created by the local Toreador as well as items of interest that we feel would appeal to our audience. There will also be a selection of performances from the hosts over the course of the evening, including a private performance for a select number of VIPs.

Formal invitations will be issued shortly to the Kindred of Auckland, and select guests from around the country.

-Beatrice Faulkner, Toreador Primogen of Auckland

OOC: All PCs are invited, select NPCs will also be receiving invitations.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum