The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Announcements from Prince McCoy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Announcements from Prince McCoy Empty Announcements from Prince McCoy Fri May 26, 2017 11:55 am

Lukas

I have been busy recently dealing with a number of issues that needed dealing with since becoming prince, losing ships etc...
But I have been kept informed of events and action of kindred by my trusted members of court. And so I would like to make a few announcements.

First I would like to re-iterate that the truce is still there, and is important and will be maintained.
Those that would openly breach it are not welcome in the City of Auckland under my rule.

But on a very positive note I have a few other thing I would like to talk about.

I award status to my Seneshal, and Scorge for various good works each worthy of notice that has left our city safer, you are proving to be valuable members of my domain and of the Camarilla and it is a pleasure to make sure that is recognized.

I also raise in standing Morgan Caldwell and Felix Acker for their tireless effort to keep me well informed and outstanding investigation works that has enabled the domain to make decisions that have lead to the successes we have had.

For his good works with cats and damn heroic actions as a bad-ass I also award status to Bruce Jackson.

Good work guys rum in on me,
Prince Kieran McCoy

2Announcements from Prince McCoy Empty Re: Announcements from Prince McCoy Sat May 27, 2017 2:29 pm

ST 1

Admin

From Walter Stewart: "Would we be able to have some specifics as to the achievements of the Scourge, Seneschal and others that deem them worthy of their standing? While I prize investigation and resolution of city challenges there have been many awards made to kindred who only very recently have lessened themselves in the eyes of the Camarilla. Are their transgressions now supposedly forgotten?"

https://thephoenixrises.forumotion.com

3Announcements from Prince McCoy Empty Re: Announcements from Prince McCoy Sun May 28, 2017 11:11 am

Lukas

ST 1 wrote:From Walter Stewart: "Would we be able to have some specifics as to the achievements of the Scourge, Seneschal and others that deem them worthy of their standing? While I prize investigation and resolution of city challenges there have been many awards made to kindred who only very recently have lessened themselves in the eyes of the Camarilla. Are their transgressions now supposedly forgotten?"

Surely those that would hear more will join us for drinks and hear the tales as tales are best told, in person.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum