The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Phoenix Rising
When registering for this forum, kindly employ a username that the administrators will recognise (i.e. your name). Once you have created a character, please change your username to that of your PC.
The Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Phoenix Rising

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saturday meeting

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Saturday meeting Empty Saturday meeting Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:08 pm

Enzo Grande

Enzo Grande

Hello everyone,
My name is Enzo and I'm new.
I hope the post is in the right topic!
I just wanted to know if someone is going to the meeting taking the train from britomart in the cdb so i can join and go togheter.
thanks
Enzo

2Saturday meeting Empty Re: Saturday meeting Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Isabella

Isabella

Hi Enzo,
I will be catching the 6:03pm train from britomart, if you want to meet up I am happy to show you the way.
Nicole

3Saturday meeting Empty Re: Saturday meeting Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:49 pm

Enzo Grande

Enzo Grande

Thank you very much, that would be great!!! we can meet at 17,40 just in front of the mcdonalds that is close to the britomart? i'll pvt my phone number so we don't miss each other ^^

4Saturday meeting Empty Re: Saturday meeting Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Isabella

Isabella

That sounds good, I have an exam which finishes at 5:30 but I anticipate finishing early.

5Saturday meeting Empty Re: Saturday meeting Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:02 am

Enzo Grande

Enzo Grande

Thank you Nicole, and everyone for the meeting. It was funny! you were nice, hope you had fun playing with me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum